Ross M. WolfeAssociate
Phone: (215) 525-2035
Fax: (215) 525-5860
123 S Broad St #1670
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19109
Ross represents clients in a wide range of complex commercial and consumer disputes, including consumer and insurance fraud, whistleblower actions, healthcare disputes, securities, class actions, and general business litigation. Ross has extensive experience litigating complex matters in federal district and appellate courts across the country and has consistently achieved positive results for his clients.
Ross graduated from the George Washington University Law School, with honors, and the Catholic University of America with a B.S. in Business Administration, majoring in Finance. While in law school, Ross worked for the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Office of Chief Counsel for its Division of Trading and Markets.
In addition, Ross currently serves as General Counsel for Philadelphia Republican City Committee. Ross is also an avid boxing fan, serving as a USA Boxing Official from 2018-2021
J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2013
B.S. Business Administration, Catholic University of America, 2010
H.S. Diploma, Monsignor Bonner High School, 2006
The District Court for the District of the District of Columbia, 2019
The District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2019
Washington, DC, 2018
The Third Circuit Court of Appeals, 2017
The District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2015
The District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2014
New Jersey, 2014
The Pennsylvania Bar Association
The Philadelphia Bar Association
The Federalist Society
The Republican National Lawyers Association
Chair, Philadelphia Chapter
- Obtained a multi-million dollar settlement in a whistleblower action alleging pharmaceutical company was paying kickbacks to doctors to prescribe its deadly opiate medication.
- Recovered several hundred thousand dollars in a whistleblower action alleging home health provider defrauded the federal government through upcoding billings submitted to government healthcare programs.
- Recovered several hundred thousand dollars in a whistleblower action alleging kickbacks by home health care provider to induce referrals.
- Argued and defeated a motion to dismiss by a publicly traded pharmaceutical company on claims that its promotional strategy violated the FDCA, causing physicians to prescribe its drugs for non-reimbursable uses. United States ex rel. Gardner v. Vanda Pharmaceuticals, 1:2017cv00464 (D.D.C.).
- Won appeal in Third Circuit against major investment bank in a class action alleging breach of contract and violations of the UTPCPL.
- Successful appeal in the Third Circuit overturning District Court’s order requiring the unsealing of certain documents which would disclose private client information.
- Health Care
- Government Regulation
General Counsel, Philadelphia Republican City Committee
U.S.A. Boxing Official, 2018-2021.