Kang Haggerty is looking for a Commercial Litigator licensed to practice in PA and NJ with 5-10 years of experience. Successful applicants must have strong oral and written communication skills, excellent research and analytical skills and be prepared to assume an active case load. Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in our workforce. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Associate would be responsible for the following:
- Client intake and management
- Litigation avoidance counseling where applicable
- Developing case strategy
- Preparing pleadings
- Handling all aspects of discovery, including all components of electronic discovery, as well as taking and defending depositions
- Preparing and arguing motions, including case dispositive motions
- Trying cases as either first or second chair
Requirements: Licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Competitive compensation and benefits offered.