Kang Haggerty is looking for a Commercial Litigator licensed to practice in PA and NJ with 3-5 years of experience. Successful applicants must be driven and know how to deliver successful results for clients. Successful applicants must be prepared to assume an active case load. Kang Haggerty is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in our workforce. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Associate would be responsible for the following:
- Managing cases from beginning to end
- Client intake and management
- Litigation avoidance counseling where applicable
- Developing case strategy
- Preparing pleadings
- Handling all aspects of discovery, including all components of electronic discovery, as well as taking and defending depositions
- Preparing and arguing motions, including case dispositive motions
- Trying cases as either first or second chair
Requirements: Licensed to practice in PA and NJ with a minimum of 3 years of experience.