Construction Law & Litigation
If you are an individual or a corporation involved in a dispute over a construction project, you can count on KHF to provide legal advice and representation with respect to complex construction matters such as the following:
- Inefficiency Claims
- Liens (Construction, Mechanics’, etc.)
- Faulty Design
- Payment Act (Prompt Pay Act, Contractor and Subcontractor Payment Act, etc.)
- Scope of work disputes
We are experienced lawyers who represent owners and developers; contractors and subcontractors; suppliers; architects and engineers; trade and employer associations; and construction managers. Our lawyers can advise you through all stages of construction:
- Proposal: drafting, negotiating, and reviewing construction contracts; risk management, evaluation and allocation
- Bidding Process
- Mid-Project: amendments to contracts, waivers and release forms, labor disputes, inefficiency claims, termination of contracts, etc.
- Dispute Prevention and Management
As part of dispute prevention and management, we represent our clients through mediation and other means to settle their disputes. When settlement is not an option, however, we represent our clients through arbitration and litigation. Our lawyers litigated various construction matters successfully at both jury and bench trials.
For your construction matters involving either counseling or litigation, the lawyers of Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC can help. Please contact us for more information.