Mid-Level Attorney: Commercial Litigator
Located in Center City, Philadelphia
Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt LLC is looking for a Commercial Litigator licensed to practice in PA and NJ with 5-10 years of experience. Successful applicants must have strong oral and written communication skills, excellent research and analytical skills and be prepared to assume an active case load. Kang Haggerty & Fetbroyt is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in our workforce. Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
Associate would be responsible for the following:
• Client intake and management
• Litigation avoidance counseling where applicable
• Developing case strategy
• Preparing pleadings
• Handling all aspects of discovery, including all components of electronic discovery, as well as taking and defending depositions
• Preparing and arguing motions, including case dispositive motions
• Trying cases as either first or second chair
Requirements: Licensed to practice in PA and NJ with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
To apply please email cover letter and resume to Office Administrator, Allison Sponic at asponic@KHFlaw.com. Cover letter should be addressed to Edward T. Kang, Managing Member.