Employment and Labor Law
Employment counseling involves everyday employee matters such as hiring, retention, training, compliance and termination. KHF lawyers provide employment counseling services to clients in various industries.
Employment counseling frequently requires the negotiation and execution of various transactional and contract-related matters. KHF lawyers provide thorough counseling based on decades of collective experience of a diverse legal team.
We represent both employers and employees, as well as plaintiffs and defendants with respect to all aspects of employment counseling. KHF’s employment counseling services include the following matters:
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Prosecution of or defense against common law or statutory trade secret claim
- Wrongful discharge, whistleblower, and related claims
- Compliance with statutory or regulatory requirements, such as FMLA, ADEA, and ADA
- Negotiation of executive compensation
- Counseling on employee hiring, retention, and termination
- Counseling employers and employer associations on union labor relations
KHF is happy to help you navigate the maze of legal obstacles that employment occasionally presents. Please contact us for counseling for your specific employment related needs.