eDiscovery Project Manager
Kang Haggerty is looking for an experienced contract attorney to join our team. Kang Haggerty is a Philadelphia-based boutique litigation firm specializing in complex commercial litigation.
The eDiscovery Manager will work closely and collaboratively with attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants to provide discovery services tailored to each case in a fast-paced litigation environment.
Applicants must be able to think and work independently. Applicants should have strong communication, writing, organizational and computer skills. Applicants should have strong time-management skills and be able to handle multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines at the same time. Must be familiar working in state and federal court.
Professional manner, diligence, ability to work well with others and the ability to assume responsibility are essential components of this position.
- Drafting, communicating, and assisting in implementing litigation hold procedures
- Drafting and analyzing ESI protocols
- Analyzing and implementing protective orders and confidentiality agreements
- Explaining eDiscovery procedures to clients
- Collecting & analyzing ESI
- Managing large diverse collections of ESI in combination with database management
- Organization and implementation of complex coding panels on Relativity
- Second-level review of ESI for privilege and other advanced quality control
- Frequent document production
- Substantive review and analysis of document productions
- Managing teams of contract attorneys, including preparing PowerPoint presentations relating to document review
- Using technology to aid in eDiscovery
- Ensuring all eDiscovery procedures are in compliance with federal law
- Acting as a contact and liaison for both the legal team, IT personnel, and vendors who may provide ESI
- Minimum of 5 years eDiscovery experience
- Eagerness to assume elevated responsibility
- Proficiency using Relativity, Relativity Project Management Specialist Certification is a plus